Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Our Wedding Book

My Uncle Andrew was the photographer at our wedding! With the help from Kristi, we seriously have the best wedding photos!!

Well, My Uncle does a "Wedding Book" ... He does a collage of your wedding photos and puts in together in a book!! I received mine on Monday, and am absolutely in love with it!! I even got the book in TEAL (which was the color of my bridesmaid dresses)!! It's PERFECT!!!

The very first page in the book is our wedding invitation!!

Instead of having an album on single photos, he arranges them page by page, so that he captures everything that made your wedding so perfect!! Before the wedding, my sister and I took those fun b/w pics on the left ... I love the silliness! The picture with my mom and her 2 girls ... that's so special!!

It's over 20 pages, but I just wanted to show you a couple!

If you are in need of a wedding photographer, contact my uncle ... he is decently priced, and does what you need on that special day!

Can't leave my awesome SIL, Krisit, out ... she does amazing portraits!!! Very creative eye!!

Wow, this kind of turned into an advertisement blog!! Whoops!!

No comments: