Friday, October 03, 2008

Five Fav Friday

Happy Friday to All!!

(1.) Last Saturday, Bryan and I went on a date! We went to Twin Mt. Steakhouse ... then went to watch Nights in Rodanthe! Did anybody else watch this? I personally was so disappointed! It was so very different from the book, that I think they butchered the movie!! I know that you can not create a movie just like a book ... but it should be pretty close! Ok, I'm done venting!!

(2.) Speaking of movies, IRONMAN came out on DVD this past Tuesday!! I found it for $13.00 on Ebay, so we are still waiting for it to come in!! If you haven't seen this, go rent it! Bryan and I both really enjoyed this movie!!

(3.) My Running is going great!! I feel better ... hopefully soon, I will even look better! I love to run by the river because Bevo and Violet love to swim down there ... but allergies only allow so much time down there!! Otherwise, it's a staight road ... but hey will my audio books, I feel like a I could run/walk forever!!

(4.) It's is October!! We have a very big birthday party coming up at the end of this month!! My Papa (mother's father) is turning 80, so we are throwing him a big party!!

(5.) October, also means that we are moving along this semester! Bryan is doing wonderful!! I am so proud of him! He has the best attitude ... and is rarely cranky (Let's face it, everyone is grumpy sometimes)!! So, I planned a little get-away for Bryan and ME! Something very special ... that he has always wanted to do!! Big Post to come Monday!! :)

Every one have a safe and wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

Tyly said...

I'm so excited to read Monday's big post!

So tell me more about your running. What distances do you do? Have you been a runner for a long time? I was a runner (sorta) for a while, but I have been slacking, and I NEED to get back into it!!!