Friday, October 10, 2008

Part Three - After the Game

Another collage of players and owner walking out of the stadium!!

One last picture of us and the field!!

I don't know who this man is ...
But Bryan wanted a picture with him!!

Bryan is sooo cool! hehe

Farewell Texas Stadium!

We made it back to our car right around 7PM! I don't think that I mentioned that we used my cousin's GPS on this trip ... it was fun (until now)! I put in our address, and it took forever to find a signal or where we were at! So finally, it says go north! So we are following the directions for maybe 5 minutes, and I figure out that something is not right .... from the stadium, we should be going directly west and southwest, NOT NORTH! So I tell Bryan to pull over! I zoom out on the map to see where the end result of this map was .... IT WAS IN KANSAS!! So I put in our address again ... and it did the same thing!! SO I put in my parent's house ... and it finally found it!!

Well, the GPS was also set for shortest distance ... instead of fastest time!! So, it took us through downtown Fort Worth!! It was 8:30PM when we were leaving Fort Worth ... An Hour and a half drive, which should have only taken us 30 minutes!!


Outside of Fort Worth, I began to drive! By Cisco, I could barely keep my eyes open, so we switched again!! Right after that, we hit some hard rain! In Ballinger, Bryan was exhausted, so I took over again! We finally got home around 12:45AM!! It was a crazy end ... to an amazing weekend!!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow ya'll should have called us we could have guided you through the area! Looks like ya'll had a great time!

Unknown said...

um, pretty sure that that "man" is Tom Landry...haha

Shaunna said...

hehe...Yep, the hat man is definitley Tom Landry!

~kristi said...

you do not know who that man is? Seriously? That man is LANDRY!! HELLO!! You are a cowboys fan and a Neal now and your neice is Landry! HELLO!!!