Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!

Happy Birthday ...
to my Favorite Daddy in the Whole Wide World!!

I love this picture ... Every girls dream to have their daddy give them away! I don't have a good one of during the wedding ... so the rehearsal will just have to do!!

We finally got our pumpkins carved on Wednesday night! First off, we have the famous Bevo ... then we have Mr. Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Christmas! Last year, we carved a pumpkin into Jack, another character from TNBC ... and I just realized that I did not get a picture of it!


Bevo and Violet chilled while we cleaned, scraped, cut and carved the pumpkins!!











I decided to make pumpkins seeds ... and I'm sure glad I did! They turned out so good! Here I am showing off the amazing seeds ... and my new haircut!

Yum, Yum!


Tonight, we are having a birthday party for my Papa, who is 80 Years Young today! Everyone, Have a safe and fun weekend! Happy Halloween!!

4 comments:

Tyly said...

What great pictures!!!

And I've never made pumpkin seeds, but I LOVE store ones! Stupid question... do you just clean them off and bake them? I think I need to try it!

Mrs. Jenk said...

wait- I thought you were growing OUT your hair? I never make it past the shoulders!

Can't wait to see you next weekend!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Henry!!! lol
love-Brianne

Elyse said...

I go to Hardin Simmons University. By the way, what great carving skills you all have. I am lucky if I get a face :)
~Elyse~