Saturday, November 01, 2008

What a Great Party!!

Our weekend started out with my Papa's 80th Birthday Party! He was definitely surround by family and friends! It was a wonderful time ... and I got A LOT of pictures!!

Abi (Trey and Heather's) got her ears pierced! I asked Sarah to take a picture of Abi (meaning me and Abi), so she zoomed in on her!!

Abi and I! Look at those cheeks ...

Singing 'Happy Birthday to You ...'

Daddy and his 2 girls ...
on his birthday, also!

Kylee and I ...
I have to say I got my fair share of babies this weekend!

My dad wanted in the picture!

Abi was all smiles at the party!

Lance and I ...

Trey, Heather, Papa and Abi ...

Papa with his 7th Great-Grandchild!

Mom and Dad!

Bryan and I with Papa ...

Jill went home early ...

The hubby and I ...

3 comments:

~kristi said...

ahhh things you will do for your in-laws! I really like your new haricut

The Holik's said...

Thanks for posting pics of Kylee on your blog!! You are so sweet. Are y'all going to be at the brethren festival?

Mrs. Jenk said...

wow, what a weekend! your papa is so cute in his overalls.