Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Goodbye ...

I have tried everything I know to do ... even talked to the "Geek Squad" at Best Buy! It's no use! He said the pictures are no good! I am trying to get the courage to format it! Sad Day!!

What's even worse is that about a month ago, my computer at work crashed! I had put a lot of pics from my camera on it! When the computer guy asked if I had anything on it that I needed, I said NO ... because all the pictures I had on my work computer I had on my camera or at home!!

I lost so many pictures! Luckily, I did take all of the cowboy pictures and put them on my computer at home! And a whole lot of the important pics are on this blog ... I love this blog even more for that reason!!

Learn from my mistake ... don't leave your pictures on your camera's for very long!!

2 comments:

Amy Holifield said...

Did you see this today?!?! Way to go, Lance!!
http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2008/nov/19/area-cross-country-awards/

~kristi said...

sorry susan!