Thursday, November 13, 2008

Memories in a Cotton Field.

Bryan and I wanted to take some fall pictures! Bryan had a great idea to do them in a cotton field ... and I thought it would be really neat to have some in front of my Papa's House! Would create some special memories!

To get a cotton field at it's prettiest ... means right before they strip it! We really only had a couple days to work with it ... and I still don't know how we pulled it off, but we did! Mackenzie May did these for us ... and Bryan and I both love them all!




















And My Absolute Favorite ...

8 comments:

Amy Holifield said...

They're wonderful! I miss the cotton fields :(

cls said...

These are beautiful! What a great idea!

The Holik's said...

Those are so pretty!! I love them!! She did a good job.

Yes, I hope I am going Saturday as well. I told Jason if they weren't busy stripping on Saturday, then I would stay here, so we'll see.

Mrs. Jenk said...

What great West Texas pictures!

Unknown said...

Wow! Those are great Susan! She did a wonderful job!

Shaunna said...

They're a really great!!

Tyly said...

Those are amazing!! I love them!!!

Colleen said...

OOOh I love those pics! So great! I really like the one where ya'll are sitting on the ground looking up at the camera! Hope ya'll are doing well!