Sunday, November 09, 2008

State Bound!

He did it!! Lance will be participating at the state cross county meet in Round Rock, Texas ... as a Freshman!! We are so proud of his hard work to get where he is now!! He asked me, early in the season, "Suz, If I make it to state, will you come watch me?" I said of course ... so this coming staurday (15th), that's where I'll be!!


He placed 10th overall! Then he placed 4th out of the wall team, so that means that 4 of their top 5 runners made it in the top 10 places ... I am pretty sure they placed 1st as a team!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

if you need a place to stay, let me know. We are 10 minutes or so from RR.

Amy Holifield said...

Way to go Lance! I can't believe he's in high school, much less running at state! Yell for me too. Aren't you so proud to call yourself a Wall Hawk?

The Holik's said...

Go LancE!! He is doing awesome!! I think Kylee and I will be there as well with my mom!! Then we are going shopping at the outlet mall in RR.