Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Two Year Old!

The Good News: We had a wonderful weekend in Kerrville!

The Bad News: My batteries were dead in my camera, and I forgot to get anymore!!

On Sunday, We went to church ... another amazing service at Impact Fellowship! Then some lunch, football and naps proceeded! Bella's birthday party was at 5PM, so since all the family was down ... we decided to get some family pictures with all new additions!

Bella was blessed with lots of goodies ... including a purple motorcycle, a cool pop-up princess tent and of course, a blanket embroidered with her name on it! Not to mention, a beautiful daisy cake made by her own Mimi!!

Stolen from Kristi ...

Singing, "I Know You ... I walked with you once upon a dream."

We came home sunday night ... exhausted from another great weekend in Kerrville!!

No comments: