Friday, November 07, 2008

Happy Birthday to ...




... My Sweet Boy!!
Today is my hubby's 28th Birthday!







Last Night, we went to Chili's with some of his friends ... for some great food, strawberry cake & banana pudding and fellowship! We had a great time! One of his friends had me convinced, since I couldn't decide between cake and pudding, he said that if I really loved Bryan I would make both ....

He got his b-day present a couple weeks ago ...
(the scope is his b-day present!!)

Bryan also shares his birthday with a couple other important people in our lives...




Happy Birthday to Ryan
(Bryan's twin bro)!!







Happy Birthday to Bella!! Bella is celebrating her 2nd birthday today!! We are headed to Kerrville tomorrow morning for her b-day party!




Violet is ONE today! When we found her online at the Coleman County Humane Society, she was already 3 weeks old ... but the lady told us that she was born on November 7th!

2 comments:

Amy Holifield said...

I know the point of that picture was bryan's new scope, but the paint on the walls! The stripe with the flower is adorable. Of course, the Duke just sets it off perfectly!

Amy Holifield said...

so d'laney was helping me type that, and i just noticed she deleted some of the words. I meant to say that I love the paint on the walls. she must have thought her way was more expressive!