Monday, October 20, 2008

Fireproof

Yesterday, when Bryan got home from his hunting trip ... we went to Acdemy, Hastings and Wal-Mart for a couple of things!! Well, in Academy, we saw my parents, and they were headed to watch "Fireproof" ... so we joined them!

If you have seen this movie, then I am sure that you would agree with me .... that it is a wonderful love story!! If you have not seen this movie, stop what you are doing, call up your spouse (fiance) ... and set up a time to go watch this movie!! Seriously, you would benefit from it! Bryan and I already had a strong relationship ... but it had shown us places that we could improve!!

My favorite quote from the movie ...
"Fireproof doesn't mean the fire will never come. It means when the fire comes that you will be able to withstand it!"

2 comments:

The Holik's said...

Brianne and Duane saw it and liked it too!!

Tyly said...

42 is always fun! I don't come across too many people that know how to play!