Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Fine Print

Have you ever read the Fine Print of your job description?!

Well, somewhere in mine, it reads:
"When the Project Manager(which is my cousin) and his wife have somewhere to be, and the owner (uncle) and his wife (aunt) are busy or away, then you, the secretary, will be required to keep their offspring."

Sonny called me asked if I could his son for an hour at the office; they had a parent/teacher conference with their other son!! Of course, I said yes ... we had a blast!!
First, we played with Thomas the Train magnets!!

Watching videos of himself on Grandma's computer!

I have an amazing job!! hehe

2 comments:

Elyse said...

What a sweetheart! You now have to love your job :)
~Elyse~

Elyse said...

We have never met before but I know the Steece quads and blog with the other 3 mamas. I like to find new people to comment on too. If you do not want me to read anymore, I understand. I also go to school in West Texas and I saw that you live out in W TX too. I just found the post amuzing!
~Elyse~