Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our Weekend In Pictures!

Bryan left Wednesday Morning for a 4-6th grade camp in Leaky, Texas. He went as the lifeguard. He gets absolutely no service in the area, so I did not get to talk to my hubby until he came home on Friday Afternoon!! He showed up at my office around 1:30PM on Friday(50 whole hours without talking to him) ...

with these B-E-A-UTIFUL Flowers ...

and a card that says,
"I'm Sorry ... For leaving you for such a long time."

and a Willow Tree!!

Thinking of You
Keeping you close in my thoughts!

Bryan has been looking at deer rifles for over a year ... and we finally found one that was the right gun and the right price!! The gun is used ... But, it looks brand new! We just got the "used" price!!

Checking out his newest toy!

It's Pretty!


Then, my wonderful husband took me to see a movie!! City of Ember was a book that I had read to my 4th graders when I was student teaching ... and I loved it!! Great book ... and a Great Movie!!

Sunday was filled with friends and football!! We watched those silly cowboys get beat in overtime against the cardinals at Makenzie's apartment with Brian, Liz and Sarah!

We are not sure what these guys did all day to get so worn out!!

3 comments:

~kristi said...

ahhhhhhhh

The Holik's said...

HOW SWEET!! I love the flowers!!

We need to get together maybe on a Saturday at Lunch!! You should plan it!! :)

Tyly said...

What a wonderful hubby!!!

And that picture of your pets is hilarious!!!

:o)