Thursday, October 23, 2008

Beautiful Boots

I have been wanting a pair of cowboy boots for over a year now! But being a flip flop girl, who doesn't spend more than $20 on a pair of shoes (and those are my on sale tennis shoes) ... it was really hard for me to spend over a hundred on a pair!

Bryan and I are wanting to take some westerny pictures this fall, so we decided it was time to find me some!! We caught them on sale, and I absolutely love them!!

The color of the inside (which no one ever sees) is a really pretty blue!

I never wear anything with a heel ...
So they will take some time getting used to!!

4 comments:

The Holik's said...

Where did you get them? I love them. I've always wanted a pair.

Colleen said...

ooooh I love them! I have also wanted a pair for a while, hopefully for Christmas :)

~kristi said...

i like those, can I borrow them sometime? You need to get a boho skirt, that would look sharp!

~kristi said...

i like the new blog look too