Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Glasses

When my allergies act up, I am not able to wear contacts ... so plain ole glasses it is! Cute glasses is the thing now ... and many people have them! But when you are paying around $100 or more, I make myself get plain ones that can be worn with anything!

Until I came across Zenni Optical ...

This website sells complete glasses for $8.00 and up (plus shipping $4.95)! The have a million and a half different frames to choose from! I bought myself a "cute" pair .... burgandy/pink plastic frames! Now, the plastic feels cheap (but what do you expect for $12.95) ... the lens are perfect, and just as thin as my other glasses (which I had to pay extra to get thin)!!

All in all, I love them ... and will probably order me another pair real soon!

Of course, I had to add a picture of me in them!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

I love them- very cute!

~kristi said...

those are really cute. Mom said you were not really happy with the color, but those are great. Get one in every color for that price.

cls said...

I heart Zenni Optical! I am going to order some more from there as soon as I get a new exam done. Very cute!

Erica Wagner said...

Those look great! I agree... the plastic in my set is not as high quality as the $100+ set I got from the dr. office, but for the price, it can't be beat!

I bought a set of wire rimmed frames too and they are great as well! Probably even better than the plastic framed ones!

Glad it worked for you!