Thursday, September 04, 2008

Bargain of the Week!

Last Saturday, Bryan took some boys to the mall! I tagged along just for fun! Everytime we go to the mall, Bryan has to go to 2 stores: Finish Line and Hibbett Sports. Does he need anything? Nope, just likes to look! Well, Finish Line was having some kind of clearance sale (maybe it was a Labor Day sale) ... and they had tons of shoes for $29.99 and under! I found a pair I liked for $30, then I found these for $19.99!

I love this shoe! It fits like a spike, but is a running shoe!

Well, we go to check out, and the total comes out to $15.13 ... No way, am I getting this awesome shoe for $15!? There was an extra 30% off the clearanced shoes!

So, Bryan convinces me to get the other shoe at $29.99 ... with the 30% off!!

So my total for 2 brand new pair of tennis shoes ... $37.84!

I have already ran in the Nike ones ... Love Them!!

2 comments:

The Holik's said...

I love both pairs of shoes!!!

Ahh..Susan you are so sweet to ask what we haven't gotten. We have gotten nearly everything. I could use some diaper rash medicine, and then maybe larger onesise's and bottles for when she is bigger.

By the way, YOU have already gotten us something!!

Tyly said...

That's so awesome!!!!!

Tell me more about your running! Once upon a time (I have taken this month off - BAD TYLY!) I was a runner as well. Nothing major... a few 5Ks and such. I ran pretty much every day, but I have been sooo bad this month. I have GOT to get back on the running wagon!!!!