Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Silly Boy

Bryan and his friends are playing in a Flag Football league in San Angelo! Monday was their first game at 9:30PM! At around 9:25 PM, one of Bryan's friends ask me, "Is he kidding?" I look around and say, "Are you talking to me?" He says "Yes," points at Bryan who is laying on the ground pulling at his leg, and says, "Is he kidding?" I laughed and said, "It doesn't look like it"! Bryan sprained his ankle before the game even started!! Poor guy, he hobbled around the sidelines the whole game ... only sitting for a little bit! By the time, we got home it was very swollen!

Bryan, since he is student teaching, is basically on his feet all day! Please pray for a fast recovery!

2 comments:

Amy Holifield said...

Poor Bryan, those coin tosses can be so physically demanding! Hey, does Jo keep up with her blog much? Pass my email along, if you don't mind. I still haven't seen that little girl, and the last pictures I saw were months ago!
holifield312@yahoo.com
Thanks, Sus!

The Holik's said...

hahhaa....that is funny!! But hopefully it won't hurt to long. Tell him to put it in a bucket of ice water. EEEKKK~!!! The other day I was walking on the road in front of our house, and twisted my ankle, and someone was driving by, so I had to tough it out, so I wasn't limping in front of them. I was so embarrassed, and Jason just laughed.