Monday, September 22, 2008

FULL Weekend

Bryan's parents came in just in time on Friday to go with us to watch IC's Homecoming game!! Too bad it didn't end the way we wanted it to ... we lost in overtime 29-26! Sad Day

One day when there was a loud truck driving by, Bevo figured out that he can stand on the edge of our bed, and see out our bed room window!! This was on Friday night ... waiting for his daddy to come home!

On Saturday morning, Bryan and Roy got up around 6AM to go dove hunting! They picked up Troy and Lindsey on the way!

Mary and I headed into town to do some girly stuff! Hitting the stores like: Hobby Lobby, Michaels, A1-Mart! Then, had Chick-fil-A for lunch!

Around 11 AM, Bryan called me and said that he had goofed ... I was thinking goofed, what did you do, shoot one of my dad's cows!? He got stuck in the mud! He thought he could make it through a small creek! They had to use one of my daddy's tractors to get out!

Mary brought her to babies with her: Dane and Sparky! Cash was not to sure about these 2 ... so she found many placed to hide throughout the house!! This is at the top of my closet ... laying on my winter jackets!

Saturday afternoon, they went hunting again! Then, we had a nice, big supper at our house with our company and my parents!! It sure was good!!

Sunday morning, there was a guest speaker at church! He was from Guatemala, and he ran a children's home! I always love hearing about all of God's miracles!!

Lunch at McCalisters is always a YUM!

Then, you know that the rest of the day was filled with football!! Roy and Mary went home (Thanks for coming to see us ... Hopefully the next time, the doves will be flying better)!!

I love teaching Bevo new tricks!
Look how sweet he is!

I couldn't resist taking a few more with my other babies!





Cash doesn't really care to sit next to these 2 for very long ... so I set her there, and Bryan took the picture right afterwards!! This is what we got!!


With all the craziness in our house, Bevo stayed outside most of the days this weekend! So Sunday after our company left, we let the Bev in ... he was soo hyper! He was so wild! So I told Bryan I needed to tame the beast! I took a blanket and "swaddled" him!

See, it worked!! I am practicing for the real thing! If I can calm down a big dog in a blanket, surely I can make a baby happy!! hehe

2 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

I want to go shopping with you two!

Shaunna said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!

The swaddled Bevo picture is cracking me up! hehe:)