Friday, August 29, 2008

Nothing Today!

But this weekend is bound to be exciting ... and on Tuesday, there will be pictures!!

- James, Letitia and Family are coming down this weekend with their 3 kids plus new baby, Aiva!!

-Trey, Heather and Baby Abi will be coming in this weekend, also!! Two new baby girls in one weekend ... I hope I can contain myself! Can you feel the excitment through the blog?

- Labor Day = Day OFF!! Three day weekend w/ the hubby (also known as Coach Neal from student teaching) and family!! Monday is also opening DoVE SeasOn!! I LOVE this time of year!! I am not much a hunter ... they call me the 'Bird Dog', and I am proud of it!!

Everybody, Have a wonderful Weekend!! :)

3 comments:

JMMSchoenfield said...

Well, you can be my bird dog anytime, lol. I like to shoot them, but hate picking them up cause sometimes their still kickin if ya know what I mean..

The Holik's said...

I love this time of the year too!!! When are Trey and Heather coming and leaving? I want to see the new baby.

~kristi said...

like the new blog design