Friday, August 01, 2008

Five Fav Friday

Happy Friday

  1. On Tuesday, Bryan and I had some of our cousins over for some Family Fun! We ate spaghetti, playing Mario Cart on Wii, swam for a little bit, and watched some untamed animals on TV! We also had fun while Bevo and Violet got used to Cash!
  2. On Wednesday, I went to a meeting for VBS at Paul-Ann! I am excited to finally get involved and help out with their children's ministry! So all, next week ... I will be there from 6-9 (probably earlier and later than those official hours)!!
  3. I have started the hands & feet of Jesus by Kevin Reynolds! Kevin, along with Rachel Beaver, found House of Faith! I love to read, but have put many books on hold! Hopefully this one will be a fast read!
  4. I finished Landry's Birthday present yesterday! I wanted to post a picture of it, but Kristi would throw a fit! Her birthday is August 19th, so I will share pictures after her party!!
  5. Bryan and I are starting the "dating" thing again! It's my turn, and I have something fun planned for saturday! Pictures to come on Monday!!

    Everyone have a safe and wonderful weekend!! :)

No comments: