Friday, August 22, 2008

Five Fav Friday

So it's been kind of a slow week!! If this begins to bore you at any time, Click the Red 'X' at the right-hand top of this screen!

1. Congrats to Marcus and Anna!! They will be blessed with a little GIRL in December! Girls are awesome! I am so excited for you, two!!!

2. As of right now, we have three weddings to attend for next spring/summer! Bryan will be in 2 of them! Bryan was asked to be a groomsman at Darren and Charlotte's March wedding; and He was also asked to be an usher at Danny and Kelsey's April wedding! Yeah, I love wedding ... and On top of that, I love seeing my hubby all dressed up!! :)

3. I get these in my email every day!! A great way to smile first thing in the morning!! I tell Bryan that we should have a "Calvin"!! hehe

4. After making Landry's blanket for her birthday, I have begun to think of more things that I can make! I think home-made gifts are special ... especially time-consumed ones! I have Christmas coming up ... and I am already thinking of many things I can make for family members!! I will keep you updated on how all this is going!!

5. Summer is over, and School begins! I am so glad it's finally here ... Even though Bryan is not really excited about it, I know that he will have a good experience! Both of us are praying for December to come quick!!

I'm out! Happy Weekend!! :)

No comments: