Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Free Magazines

So last week, I received this magazine in the mail! Bryan, right away, was like "Why did you order this magazine?" I told him that I did not order it ... they were just sending it to me free! Well on saturday, I recieved another one!

Issues July & August

Yesterday, I received Septembers issue that was in a package with this Fashion mag!
So, my question is: Is this weird? Do any of your recieve random magazines every once in awhile!? I know that I did not order this or sign up to recieve it ... I have never heard of Lucky!

3 comments:

cls said...

Lol, that's hilarious!

~kristi said...

I bet Anna would know the answer to that one, but I always get asked at random places, i.e. when I get my hair done if I would like 6 months of yadda, yadda yadda magazine. They cannot charge you for it w/out a credit card.

The Gossmanns said...

Thanks for being the first person to comment on our new blog! You're the best!

And that is totally random about the magazines. At least it wasn't a fishing magazine...