Friday, August 15, 2008

A Great Lunch

This morning, Dad helped Bryan put new Brakes on his truck!! They were getting bad! Jill came, and we had a yummy lunch!!

Look ... They match!! ;)
Navy blue t-shirts, jeans and tan boots!!

I went through a phase (at about 6, 7 years old), when my Mom would take a picture of me, I would pose like this! I must have saw it in a magazine or something! I should go find a couple and scan them in! We will see!

Anywayz, I asked her if she remember ... she said Yes, and snapped a picture! Good Times!

We are headed to Round Rock/Kerrville this weekend for a sweet little girl's birthday party!! Have a safe and wonderful weekend!! :)

3 comments:

~kristi said...

CAN"T WAIT!!

Unknown said...

that's a great picture of you!

Amy Holifield said...

I was in Kerrville all weekend! We had a little family reunion/vacation in Ingram.