Saturday, August 02, 2008

Fun-Filled Day

*Let's start with last night ... Bryan went to a Junior Rodeo with the boys, and I stayed at home! About 10 o'clock I was getting into bed to see if there was anything on TV ... I pulled the covers back and got comfy! Then I felt a horrible pain!! I threw the covers off ... and there was a RED WASP in my bed! I started crying as I called my husband ... he could barely understand me! Luckily, he was on his way home! I called my mom and asked what to put on it ... couldn't find anything! Luckily, it only stung for a good 5 minutes! I know that doesn't sound very long ... but trust me, it was bad!*

Bryan took today off, so we took advantage of it and had ourselves a date! Bryan started off his day by cleaning out his office (I know, one of the not cool things about living where you work)! We had good ole' Bonsai Garden for lunch! Always Great! Then, for our activity ... we went to play BINGO! Oh, it was so fun! So we walked in, and they have this electronic thing ... it keeps up with 66 cards for you! So you are thinking, wow 66 cards ... that's pretty good odds! But then you look around, and some people have 2 electronic handhelds! AND the guy behind us had 4 ... but then again, we think he spend about $200 or more and didn't win any! So, we are looking around trying to figure stuff out ... and this guy walks up to us and says, "Is this your first time?" I said, "Yeah, do we have clueless written over our foreheads?" He explained everything to us ... We had 3 more people ask us if we needed any help! Everyone was so nice there! SO even, though we never won (oh so close many times) ... we still had a blast and would love to go back again!!

This evening, Bryan had a bachelor party to attended ... so I called the girls of the group! We got together at Cheddars for some supper and dessert ... and a whole lot of girly talk/laughter!! Then we went to Elizabeth's for games! We played ImagineIf ... fun game! I love that the wives/fiance's of Bryan's friends and I can have a wonderful time together ... without the boys!!

I took NO pictures today!! Sad Day!

2 comments:

~kristi said...

I love Bingo, I used to go with Granny. I even loved Bingo food.

Sorry about the wasp sting!

Shaunna said...

Blake and I are Bingo fans too- We go play with his Papaw and Granny quite often...hehe:)