Thursday, August 28, 2008

Can you tell?

Can you tell that it has been a dead week in the Neal Household?!

Bryan started back to school at ASU on Monday! He got Mertzon like we wanted! Today is his first full day at the school ... I even packed his lunch for him this morning!! He will have a couple of the boys from the ranch in his classes ... that should be interesting!!

This past weekend, the West Texas Boys Ranch had a Cademon's Call concert! It was excellent! We really enjoyed the opener, Randall Goodgame! All in all, it was an awesome concert with lots of jamming out!

I could tell stories about Bevo, Violet and Cash ... But I will save those for a rainy day!

I think I am better off just signing off ... and wishing everyone a WOnderful THursday!! :)

1 comment:

Tyly said...

I did graduate from ASU! It's nice to find a fellow Ram! Haha!

I'm adding you to my blogs if you don't mind!