Monday, August 18, 2008

Princess-Filled Weekend

We kicked off this weekend with a "Going-Away" Party! One of my cousins is going to college in Chicago! Our plan was to stop by, say Hi and Bye, then hit the road to Round Rock! Well, I should have known better ... Everybody wants to know how we are, what we up to, how's the boy's ranch life, etc. (I guess they don't read my blog!) We left there around 7:30PM and were in Round Rock by 11PM!

On Saturday Morning, we woke up early to go to a UT Fan Appreciation in Austin! A bunch of the players and Mack Brown stick around after practice for autographs! Ryan, Bryan and I got in line about 8:15AM! We received bracelets, and our seats around 10:45AM! We were then able to leave ... We went to Academy and the Co-op to grab a couple of things! It was about 2:05PM that we finally got signatures from the players! Now, this is not really my type of thing ... I like UT, but I don't really care for their autographs! Well, each person is allowed 2 things to be signed! Bryan had THREE things he wanted ... (1.) A Football for Ricky at the Ranch(Bryan did a work out program this summer, and Ricky came every single day!), (2.) A helmet with UT logos for himself, and (3.) a football for his office! The wonderful wife that I try to be decided that I would do this him (and try to keep the complaining at a minimum)!! The final products turned out really cool ... and I know Ricky is going to be very excited about his gift!

Saturday, we drove into Kerrville just in time for Pizza, Lasagna and some amazing french bread for supper!! I got to see my sweet girls (all three of them)!! I seriously have the most beautiful nieces ... and Two Thumps Up for Bella who says, "SUSAN" so wonderful now!! I love it!

Church on Sunday was amazing ... and I'm not just talking about the sweet girl that I got to hold!!

Landry's birthday party was at Gigi and PopPops'!!

Landry with her Princess Castle Cake ...
Made by the wonderful Mimi!!

The boys playing 'Bocce Ball'! Anyone ever heard of it? You throw a small yellow ball anywhere ... then try and throw your ball, so that it lands closer than your opponent! These two had fun playing it ... Bryan even wants to get a set!

Bella - I bought these shirts matching for the
girls back in June! I was very excited to see
them both wear them at the party!
(Thanks, Kristi!!)


Aunt Susan & Bella!

Landry was tired of waiting on every one else to finish their food ...
so she dug into her cake! At least, she used a fork!

Still Beautiful!!


Uncle Bryan would say, "Touchdown" and Aunt
Susan would put her hands in the air! Yes, she
was sleeping!! (Amy, I stole this from you!!)

Emery all decked out in UT!! See the socks!


She is soo beautiful!

Bryan starts student teaching (again) next monday, so these next couple of months are going to be really busy! We will be accepting all prayers!!

1 comment:

~kristi said...

it was a good weekend!