Monday, August 11, 2008

Rough Week

So apparently when I signed up to help at VBS @ Paul-Ann Baptish Church ... 6-9 Monday -Friday sounded great!! It wasn't until Monday that it clicked ... I am working 8-5, then going to VBS from 6-9, then driving kids home, then driving myself home ... not getting to bed until 11, 11:30! It's going to be a long week!!

I made it though ... barely! It was exhausting, and I decided that if I help next year that I am going to take a couple of days off from work!!

So over the weekend, I rested by taking it easy and pampering myself! Right now, I am trying to grow my hair out! So since I can't do anything cute with my hair, I decided to highlight it!

The Husband Loves it!!

I got red and blonde highlights over half of my head ...
Hope all of you had a nice and safe weekend!

4 comments:

~kristi said...

i like it! I cnnot afford to keep up with highlights and I cannot do it myself. Looks good!

Colleen said...

oooh I like the hair!

The Holik's said...

Love the hair!!!

Mrs. Jenk said...

cute hair and love the new blog!