Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Mother's Day

This morning, I decided since I am experiencing morning sickness that I was able to celebrate mother's day!!

I had asked Bryan to buy this Willow Tree Figurine when we found out we were pregnant!! He gave it to me this morning!! :)


We went to Wall this morning for church and to spend the day with my mom!! Lunch at papa's, then we watch "Curious Case of Benjamin Button". Extremely long movie, that could have been cut in half!!

When we got home, we went for a nice evening walk!

There was a deer running across the field ...
he's on the right side of the picture!!

Bryan and Bevo ...
beautiful setting!!


Violet and I ... My shirt says, "My Little Tummy Monster"
That's what we are calling it!


Had to at least attempt a family pic ...


Bevo found the cow trough ...
yes, the water is black and very smelly!!

Pretty Sunset!!

It turned his bottom half black! Gross!!

The some cottage parents took a break by taking their jeep down the lane ... They brought Chili Dog along with them!!

Bevo and Chili ...


Violet and Chili ...

What a great day!! :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Jenk said...

love that figurine and that we share it. :)