Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blue Haired Disease?

This morning, I was scheduled to work at the hospital from 6am-2pm ... They called at 5:05 and told me that I would be on call, and that I could stay home!! yes! Well, we let Bevo out ... and Bryan and I slept in!

Later that day, Bevo came back in the house ... and he had blue marks all over one side of his body! We have no idea what it is ... or where it came from! There is nothing around his mouth, tongue, so it's nothing he ate ... he has like 2 marks on top of his head!

So Weird!!

Just a funny video of our sleep puppy ...

2 comments:

JMMSchoenfield said...

My birthday is the 23rd, but Josh and I cant wait to give/receive presents...so I am getting one present a day until my birthday, hehe!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps he is chasing that Blue-haired dog eater...HAHAHA...