Tuesday, May 19, 2009

First Doctor's Appointment

This morning, we went to the doctor at 8:30AM. I honestly was scared that I would have an "internal sono" because I am still pretty early in the pregnancy! But luckily, Bryan and I walked into the sono room, and the lady asked me to hope up on the table ... She rubbed the thingy on my tummy! Thank You, Jesus!!

It was amazing! I asked her if there was a baby in there (because I don't think I was 100% positive I was pregnant)!? She said yup. Then I asked if there was more than one ... she said no! I said ok good ... My dad had a dream that we had three boys, and he couldn't tell if they were triplets or not! She showed us the baby on the screen. Then she asked if we could see this flutter on the screen, we both said yes ... that was the baby's heartbeat! I was already crying, but that really hit home!! I mean there really is this thing inside me that is ALIVE!! What a special moment!! I was so happy that Bryan was there with me!

Then we met with my doctor's nurse ... she went over some stuff with us, blah blah .. nothing really excited! Then, I met with my doctor ... which I love! She is wonderful! Any ladies out there, if you need a girly doctor, call Dr. Coronado ... she is amazing!! :)

She sent me to the "vampires" ... where it hurt like crap, because she stuck me and then had to dig!

All in all, in was a great day!

Here is the very first picture of Baby Neal! She made my official due date January 3rd. That puts me at 7 weeks, 2 days ... Baby measured 7 weeks, 1 day!

So, the "all day sickness" is continuing on. It's definitely slowed down! Everyday, I experience it ... both most days are ok! I've only thrown up a handful of times ... but nauseous a lot! Most days are better than others ... it really just depends on the severity of the the nausea!

And that's it for now ...

2 comments:

Shaunna said...

Those first sonos are just so special! We're so happy for you guys!! Yay for Baby Neal!! :]

lindsay said...

awwww! it looks like bryan.. hahaha.