Sunday, May 31, 2009

9 Weeks

This week had started like the rest ...
but I have finally started to figure a couple of things out!!

1. When I am eating a meal ... If I feel great, and everything is going down great, and I eat a normal meal ..... Those are the times that a throw up later! This happened to me two days in a row! So now, no matter how i feel ... i eat a couple bites, stop, chill a little, then eat a couple more! I eat, at most, half of what a normal meal used to look like!

2. A couple times I forgot to take my prenatal vitamin, so i took it after my dinner ... obviously a little late. Those nights, i would lay awake ... not being able to sleep because I was nauseous and/or throwing up! This also has happened to me twice ... and never again.

3. Crackers are already getting so bland to me, that I have needed to find a couple new snacks to have in between meals! For fruit, cold watermelon and strawberries are the best. CHEETOS are my best friend right now (I have a bag of them by my bedside as I type this)!! I also absolutely love my fruity popsicles!! I am all about the cold stuff ... even when i am freezing!!

I have now been through three weeks of "all day sickness" ... and I can honestly say that it is begining to get better! I still have my good and bad days ... but it's awesome when i can go up to bryan and say, hey I actually feel fine right now!!

My lower back is killing me. I know that working at a hospital, lifting and on my feet all day ... does not help! I come home every day complaining about it!! Thank God for an amazing husband who spoils me with back rubs when they are really bothering me!

The girls are growing ... that's all i'm going to say!!

By now, I think just about everyone knows ... and is always asking how I feel! I am blunt and honest, and usually my answer is "I'm here!"

Soooo ready for Week 10, because we will be on vacation!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...WHAT a way to celebrate 2 YRS...
LUBYA both (opps all 3)
MIMI43grlz+