Monday, May 25, 2009

25 on the 25th

So my birthday would have been a lot more exciting if I felt good at all! I could have stayed in bed all day yesterday (and I did, about 70% of the day, seriously)!!

I went to bed at 11:30
woke up at 2AM feeling like crap
couldn't sleep, just laid there
slept for a little bit
woke up again around 6am, horrible stomach ache
couldn't go back to sleep
bryan snoring didn't help
went in living room to sleep
Bryan got up to make breakfast for me around 8:30
i tried to sleep a little in our bed, not successful
ate breakfast with wonderful hubby around 9:30
threw it up about 11
took shower, gave violet a bath
Bryan came home for lunch, had turkey cheese on tortilla
went back to bed, slept from 2:30-4:30
watched jon & kate reruns
bryan came home at 5
fixed my hair, got dressed
went to wal-mart to get my prenatal vitamins, they were closed
went to my uncle ronnie's for some memorial day celebration
played taboo with cousins
ate some great food (more than a couple bites, yeah)
came home around 10
asleep by 11

Add tons of "happy birthday" calls and text messages throughout the day! Thank all of you ... It really made my day!! :)

A little rough, but all in all a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

sorry you felt bad on YOUR day. It is your golden year (25 on 25) so it will be a special year for you even if it started rough!

Shaunna said...

Aww...Sorry you felt bad! Happy belated birthday!

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday! Glad it had a happy ending :)

kayjsmith said...

i remember with cameron i was sick all the time all day long...it sucks but it will get better...happy belated birthday!!!!

JMMSchoenfield said...

Aww...Susan, I wish you would have felt better on your birthday, but just think...this time next year you will have a baby _____ to celebrate it with you! Happy Belated Birthday!