Sunday, May 03, 2009

Crazy Week

This past week has been utterly crazy!!

I had three 2-10PM shifts at the hospital, which are the hardest for me: Monday, Thursday and Saturday!

Also, my Aunt was gone all week ... spending some quality time with her cousins and sister in Jamaica!!! So I have been working a lot at the office, to make sure the place doesn't burn down!! ;)

We also made a quick trip to Kerrville ... thursday evening to saturday morning ... just to hang out! More pictures to come from that trip later!!

So, nothing exciting here right now!!

Well, I have a 6-2PM shift tomorrow at the hospital ... so I better get to bed!!

2 comments:

Shaunna said...

Umm, I'm pretty sure you have a little more excitement going on in your life that you're not telling us about;]

Unknown said...

Um, yeah..when's THAT post coming?? I've been waiting for it. Don't keep us in suspense any longer!! :)