Saturday, May 16, 2009

Almost Complete.

A whole four months later .. and Bryan is almost done with completing his golf set! He got his golf bag in yesterday ... and all he is lacking is the putter!

Checking out all the pockets to it.
Making the transition ...
Old Bag to New Bag!



Looking good ...

Yesterday, I had the day off! After Bryan got home from golf with Darren, we went into town for a movie! We went and saw Ghost of Girlfriends Past. It was incredibley cute! Then we came home ... Bryan made us a really good meal ... while I made a strawberry cake for a graduation party we will attended tonight!

A couple weeks ago, a girl asked if I would take her 6-2PM shift today. Of course, I said yes ... because I say yes to everybody! I called the hospital last night, and they only had 4 patients! I had a good chance of not having to go into this morning! This morning, I got up at 5 AM ... and just waited for that phone call! At 5:30AM, it came! So, I am enjoying my saturday at home, on call of course, but still at home!

Everybody ... Enjoy your Saturday! :)

1 comment:

cls said...

Y'all are so cute. I love how you take pictures of everything. You're gonna be such a cute mama!