Thursday, May 14, 2009

More Softball ...

Bryan and the guys are really loving playing softball! They have played monday, tuesday and tonight!!
He hit so many homeruns today ...
that all the kids expected it as soon as he came up to bat!

I call him "BABE"!


Pitching ...



Mr. Mashburn, one of the cottage parents!

So after 2 days of argueing about the score and the outs, I decided that today I would keep score on paper! Well it was the last inning ... the score was 26-6 ... the cottage parents/bryan were really beating up on the rest of the boys!! The younger boys team had one more bat to try and catch up!

It was 26-10, with 2 outs (as by my calculations) ... Josh (not real name) hit a ball to Bryan, Bryan threw the ball to first and got Josh out at first! By my calculations, that would be three outs. Bryan said, "Ok guys, two outs." hehe the younger guys were hitting good, so I kept my mouth shut! Next batter hits to shortstop, Mashburn threw it to third and got the kid out. Now we are up to four outs by calculations ... Bryan yells, "ok 2 outs!!" heheh i just laughed again! I told all the boys that that was their 4th out ... but apparently the older guys just wanted to keep playing! They got all the way to 26-20 ... and finally got their 5th ... i mean 3rd out! hehe

I told Bryan when they got off the field ... he was like WHY didn't you tell us? I said it looked like a were having fun!! hehe I thought it was funny!

No comments: