Tuesday, May 05, 2009

The Many Sleeping Positions of Bevo ...

We took the dogs to Kerrvile this past trip! I am so thankful that we have dogs that are fine in the car! They are both wonderful on car rides!

The only problem is: Bevo has the hardest time finding a place to sleep!

So, I decided to take pics of his different positions throughout the trip (and I even missed a couple)!!


Wishing he could sleep in the front seat with us!

I don't know how, but he actually sleeps like this ...
A couple times, he put his head between the head rest and car door!

Taking up almost the whole back seat ...

This is his favorite position at home!!
This was when he was snoring!!

Probably a borring post to most of ya, Sorry!!

2 comments:

Amy Holifield said...

you're just teasing us...

JMMSchoenfield said...

I want to know when the announcement post will be arriving? I dont check facebook often, but I check the blog everyday, and NOTHING! Come on Mommy!