Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Taking ALL Guesses ...

Baby Emery's due date is July 6th (sunday)! In the last post, some people began to predict when they thought she would arrive!

Well, Let's have fun with this ... I have a prize for the person who's guess is the closest to the actually time of birth! In a comment, include your name and the date & time you think she will arrive! No guesses taken after Thursday @ 11:59 PM!

Bring on the Predictions!

(Mary & Kristi - put your final guesses in this post!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess Monday the 7th @ 3:30 pm
-Bryan Neal

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

My official guess is Wed, July 9th @ 6:11 PM!
-Susan

JMMSchoenfield said...

Ok my official guess is 7-7-08 at 7:08 pm

~kristi said...

7-11 @ 7:11 a.m. just for fun!

Anonymous said...

Mimi says - July 7th at 7:08

jill said...

i'm going for july 5 @ 10:07pm

Mrs. Jenk said...

I wish I knew when her next appointment is.... let's go 7/8 at 3:00 AM.

Colleen said...

I'm guessing Tuesday the 8th at 1:02 in the afternoon!

Love,
Aunt Coco

David Miller said...

i am going to guess july 6 @ 6pm.
love ya, mom