Friday, July 18, 2008

Landry and Bella

In all this Emery talk, I wanted to take the time to talk about my Landry and Bella! When Bryan and I first started dating, Landry was about 9 months old ... she wasn't really a shy girl, but she usually stuck to her parents or grandparents! Before I knew it, we were good friends ... and about this time Bryan and I were engaged, so I officially became "Aunt Susan."

<A Rambling: It's seems that in the last couple of years, I have really become adult! I graduated college ... I became someone's wife ... in addition, I became an aunt! In the next couple of years, I hope to become a mom ... Look at me, all grown up! And it happened just like that!>



Bella was born a couple weeks before Bryan and I got engaged ... so I have got to see this little doll grow into a sweet little girl! She has had her moments ... and by moments, I actually mean weekends! One weekend that we were all in Kerrville, she screamed every time she was near me ... and not a I'm-so-excited-to-be-near-you scream ... it was a bloody-murder scream! It was actually quite comical! Somewhere around Christmas, she figured out that it was ok to hang out with people other than her parents/g-parents!! And just this past weekend, I am now "Sue-Sue"!!



I love hanging out with these girls! I love stealing Mimi's kisses ... and getting bear hugs! I love singing Christian songs with them! I love playing whatever they want ... whether it's running through the sprinkler or ring around the rosie until I'm sick of spinning! I love spoiling them! And Bryan can't be left out of this ... because he loves these girls as much as I do!



I could go on and on about these girls!
(if you couldn't tell that already)


I can't wait until Emery gets to this age ... Three Beautiful Nieces to love on!! :)

4 comments:

JMMSchoenfield said...

I absoultly LOVE the Ring Around the Rosie picture, it is so cute and brings me back to my youth! :)

~kristi said...

ahhh, you make me want to cry!!! What a sweet blog tribute. They love their Susan and Bryan!

JMMSchoenfield said...

That makes me like the bracelet even more than I did before!! I had no idea what it was called, I dont think Josh did either, we just saw it, liked it, and got it, lol!

JMMSchoenfield said...

Well I still love it you little fibber!! HAHA, Just messing with you. The mothers love ones are pretty to though. I can wait to see you and everyone else this weekend!