Friday, July 25, 2008

Sidnee Layne

I have decided that I am going to use "Five Fav Friday" when I haven't posted much during the week! When I post something almost every day, it's kind of hard to come up with five things (without repeating myself)!

So Last week, Joanna called me and asked me to keep Sidnee over the weekend ... of course, I said YES! I picked her up on Sunday morning, and we had a blast with her all day! She just turned 5 months old, and is one of the strongest babies I've ever seen! She will be laying on the ground playing, then she will lift her head like a crunch ... it's so funny!

Sidnee in her Sunday Outfit!


Bryan and Sidnee are good friends.


Love that Smile!!


I am happy to announce that Jordan and Joanna have moved a huge truck load into their house in San Angelo! I am so excited that they have moved back!!

1 comment:

The Holik's said...

She looks like Joanna!! Cute!!