Thursday, July 03, 2008

Little Miss Cranky ...

Our week day mornings usually begin the same way! Bevo is the first up around 6AM ... he flaps his ears back and forth to let us know that he is ready to go outside! I'm next up around 6:30AM (or at least that's what time my alarm goes off)! Bryan and Violet don't get up out of bed until 7:40 ... when I leave for work! Violet uses the bathroom in the front yard, and Bryan waves at the door as I drive off to work! Yesterday, things didn't go quite like that ...

Instead of Violet running back in the house, I called her to get in the car with me. I didn't tell her we were going to the Vet's office to get her spayed ... I just petted her all the way into town! At the Vet's office, she just sat there while I filled out her paper's ... such a good girl! I handed her to the lady, then turned around to walk out the door. At the door, I turn and Violet is looking at me like where are you going ... don't forget me!

Luckily, the day went by very fast ... and before I knew it, I was going to go pick her up! Everybody and their dog was there ... seriously! So finally, I was next. The receptionist told her assistant to go get Violet! And there she was ... she handed her to me, and she was shaking so bad! We went home and stayed cool!

Violet, taking it easy on the couch!

I don't think he was getting enough attention ...
so, he decided to sleep in Violet's bed!

This is the picture of the year ...
Violet was .. how do I put this nicely .. cranky, yes that's a nice word!
(yes, she was growling at him!)

No comments: