Thursday, July 17, 2008

More Baby Emery Pictures/Stories

Ryan, Marissa and Baby Emery were able to come home on Tuesday afternoon, so we were able to see them again before we went home that evening (or actually that night)! She is a precious baby!

Granny and Emery.


Landry seeing Baby Emery for the first time!


Landry told Marissa, "Thank you for taking such
good care of her while she was in your belly!"
She is one smart cookie!! :)


Pretty in Pink.


Checking out Emery's "Hook-Em" socks (UT)!


All smiles as Landry holds her cousin!


Bella didn't care that much to hold Emery!


I love the age difference in this picture!


She loves her Aunt Susan!


Babies and I are like a magnet ... if there is one in the room, I am probably holding it! I am not afraid to say, "I want to hold her next" ... but you usually have to say, "Can I hold her?" to me or I will never give her up!! On Tuesday, I waited patiently for everyone to have a turn ... so that I could have a long turn! Well when I finally got Emery, Landry decided it was her turn again! Well, I reasoned with an almost three year old and explained to her that we have to leave tonight and I won't get to see Emery for awhile and that I want to hold her alot! So, the deal was that when I left, she could hold Emery again! Well, a little bit later, she started giving everyone kisses! She announced that she didn't have to go (because she usually goes around and kisses everyone before they have to leave)! Then she walked up to me ... in her little smartie-pants ... and said, "Do you have to go?!" She was ready to hold the baby again!

So, Landry climbed in my lap, too ... and I told her that she should sing to baby Emery! We were trying to figure out a song ... and someone said how about Jesus Loves Me! She started to sing ... and I told Ryan that we better get the camcorder out for this! So we got it set up, and Landry started over! She sang the whole song real soft to her ... and rubbed her head as she sang! It was so sweet! That video will be a keeper! (Jill- Landry whispered great things about Jesus into Emery's ears just like you did while you were gone!!)

Man, he looks good with a baby in his arms!


Landry's third birthday is coming up, August 19th! Her party will probably be the next time we see this baby! Hopefully pictures will be coming our way in between this time!

1 comment:

JMMSchoenfield said...

She is soo cute!!! And I agree he does look good holding a baby!! HEHE