Friday, July 11, 2008

Five Fav Friday

It's FRIDAY! Yippee!!
  1. Last night, Bryan and I watched Over Her Dead Body with Eva Longoria Parker!! It was soo good! It's a good pick!

  2. Trey and Heather Holik are due one week from today! There are babies all around us!!

  3. I just found out that my cousin (on the Miller side) is pregnant! She got married about 2 months after Bryan and I! Congrats, Brandon and Ashley!!

  4. We will be leaving today for Kerrville! We are staying there until that baby comes! If Emery does not come on her own by Monday, then the doctors will induce on Tuesday! We are praying for her to arrive on her own!

  5. It seems the only thing that I can talk about is babies! So I guess there is only one thing left to say ...

    I GET TO HOLD A BABY GIRL THIS WEEKEND!!! ;)

2 comments:

~kristi said...

baby on the brain????

cls said...

Lol, I thought you were going to end your post, "I'm pregnant!" ;)