Monday, June 30, 2008

No Camera ... No Fun

I like having pictures in my post ... Most of you know this by now! Well last Tuesday, we spent the evening at Brian and Sarah's house for some cousin time! I didn't take a single picture, then I left my camera there! My camera is now in my mother's hands ... which will hopefully be in mine by the end of the day! Until then ... have a wonderful Monday!

P.S. - Counting down the days until our neice enters this world ... 6 days until due date! My guess is the 3rd or 8th! Come on, Emery, It's great out here!!

5 comments:

Amy Holifield said...

I had ro re-read that PS...I thought, niece?! what?! then i realized it was probably on bryan's side. So anyway, an early congratulations, Aunt Susan!

~kristi said...

I think the 11th, 7-11

JMMSchoenfield said...

Im guessing 7-7, cause that would be double lucky!!

Anonymous said...

I will go on record as saying
7/07/08 at 7:08 hahahhaah
MIMI

The Holik's said...

Yes, I will be there around lunch after the 4th parade in Wall. I am assuming y'all will be there?