Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A New Hobby

Over the past month, something has began to spark my interest! Sewing! I have heard from a couple of my friends who have made a couple things ... cute things! So while in the fabrics store on Sunday, I looked at the different patterns and all the cute clothes you can wear! I talked to my mema, and she has decided to guide me through my first item! I bought a pattern for a skirt and pj pants! I am so excited and can't wait to begin this process!


Any tips? After I make the skirt and pj pants, I will buy a sewing machine! Anybody favor a certain brand? Any certain functions you really like? Anything!




3 comments:

The Holik's said...

muzAhhh...that is so sweet!!! Go Bryan!!!

I am so happy you are sewing!! I help my mom sew some stuff every now and then.

cls said...

Sewing is soooo relaxing! Pillows, place mats, and table runners are by far the easiest things to make! I like my sewing machine a lot and it's just a Brother from Wal-Mart.

cls said...

The drink is delicious and perfect for the summer heat! You pour a regular amount of the wine (a typical wine glass amount) into the bottom of a big glass filled with ice. Then you top the rest of it off with Sprite. Stir, and drink with a straw. SO YUMMY! I use Sprite Zero only because it has less calories...lol, but I'm sure regular Sprite would taste much better and crisper. If you use Sprite Zero, though, this drink is actually low-cal. If you care ;)