Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Clay Bird Shoot

Bryan left Saturday morning around 6:30 AM to participate in a clay bird shoot! I thought I would be sleeping in a little ... Nope, both Bryan and Sarah called me by 7:30 AM! SO I went up there to watch the gang!

Bryan shot really well ...
Even with the wind blowing hard!

Uncle Benny shot the first couple of rounds,
then Sarah stepped in and did wonderful!

Andrew had the best score from our team with a 73 out of 100 ...
(Bryan was 2nd with a 65)!The Gang!
Enjoying some good brisket!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm... so why is left-handed Bryan shooting right handed??/ perhaps that be his problem..he was shooting with the wrong eye...
hahaha
looks like good fun and good food...
thanx for sharing..both..
MIMI =^..^=

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Mimi, Bryan only writes and eats with his left hand! Everything else is right-handed! yeah, he is a weird boy like that!

~meredith~ said...

LoL, I just got it. I thought you were telling her that she didn't have to daydream anymore because she could stare at it...as in, she had recently received a ring. But now I realize that you meant it as: in the future she'll be able to stop daydreaming because she'll actually be able to stare at it...in the future...right?

Sorry for the confusion! :)

JMMSchoenfield said...

Thats cool stuff...I wish I could go claybird shooting sometime. I think it would be really fun. Do you know how much it would cost just to go for a day?