Friday, June 13, 2008

Five Fav Friday

TGIF!
1. Well, Monday came and forced Bryan and I back to real life! All I have to say for that is ... Thank you, Jesus ... that I have a job to come back to after a paid vacation!

2. I started reading Prince Caspian again! This will be my 2nd time! If you haven't seen the movie ... GO WATCH IT!

3. Jill had an interview wednesday morning for a math & coaching job at Lee Middle School! They called her about 10:30 and asked her if she would accept the job! She did! She will be around for at least two years! God is good!

4. I love being a girl! I love the good times that we have! We had another Girls Night yesterday! Pizza and wine/beer/water + 6 girls + 3 kids = One Heck of a Good Time!

5. Today, We are going on the road again!! Card class, Family Reunion, Father's Day and a missed birthday called us to Kerrville this weekend!! But I am excited because the next planned trip we have there .... will be to see a new addition to the family! We can't wait to meet Emery! :)

Everyone have a blessed and safe weekend! Happy early Father's day to all you dad's out there!

1 comment:

~kristi said...

I am so glad you like making cards with me!! It makes me happy to know I share interests!! Yippee for Jill!! Sorry for her passport, but yeah she will be in coutry for so long!