Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend Recap

This weekend, we had a wonderful time in Kerrville! Saturday, we had a Family Reunion ... lots of names, that I won't remember next year! I got to hang out with Bryan's cousin, Anna ... We know each other so well through our blogs, but rarely get to see each other! Sure was fun! Kristi took us to Camp Verde for some shopping at their general store! So Neat ... I will have to get Bryan to go back with me!



Sunday, I learned that you are never to old to play in a sprinkler on a hot summer day! We had some good times ... and lots of stories to tell them when they get older!

You have no idea how hard it was
to get a decent picture with these three!




Bella, wearing Landry's sunglasses ...
Yes, they are unside down!

Landry, Mimi & Bella ...
Bella definitely got most of the sprinkler!

Check out Bella's face ...


Landry needed to wash Bella's feet!


As the water is being sprayed in Bella's face ...
Landry says, " It's ok Bella, It's just WATER!"
Mimi and I had laughed soo hard!!

Watering Mimi's Flowers!

What a Beauty!


Landry had just got her Aunt Susan
very wet ... Bella thought this was
funny and laughed very hard!

Washing Pawpaw's Truck ...
I am sure he appreciated the gestrure!

Bella, including Mimi in the fun!

My beautiful Landry ...
she was cleaning my leg for me!


Soon enough, I will have three beautiful neices to spoil!

3 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

These are hilarious- I can hear the giggles now!

JMMSchoenfield said...

Those little girls are beautiful! Looks like you had fun!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely the highlite of the weekend...you sure got some good photos...bring me the cd next visit so we can scrapbook this day..
ooops did I say that....
Thanx for sharing,,,
MIMI =^..^=