Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Found a Treasure!



And I am so proud of it!! I went into Academy on saturday ... looking for one item, and one item only! I have been wanting a black Nike wind breaker! Does it have to be Nike? No, but I bought a cheap one 2 years ago ... and it's cheap! Hince the name ... "cheap one"!

As you can see this jacket (which I think was originally a pant/jacket set) is priced at $75.00 ... then marked down to $59.99! Well normally, I would put this jacket back and keep looking else where! But for some reason, I decided to go check the price with one of those machines that scan the barcode and tells you the price of the item! Before I scan, I decide that I will pay $20.00 at the most! Guess how happy I was when the price rang up $4.88! Heck Yeah! That made my day! So then I go to check out ... when she rings it up, I get super excited again! Yippee for finding a bargain!

3 comments:

~kristi said...

thats a good deal, I wonder how many things I have passed up there b/c I did not check out prices. I need new workout clothes and shoes, but they are too expensive.

David Miller said...

hey, since you left it here at lunch i guess i get to wear it!
hey it fits perfect!
love, mom

Shaunna said...

Yay for bargain shopping!