Monday, April 07, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up

First off, this is my 100th post! I have a post that isn't quite ready ... so it will probably be my 101th post that is really special! Bryan took the boys to see "Leatherheads" on Friday ... and of course, I tagged along! This is a great movie! 2 boys said it was borring, but all the rest said it was really good!

The dialogue between these three was halirious! I think that whether you like football or not, you will enjoy this movie! All around---- A+


On Saturday, we attended the annual "Ranch Ball". It sounds fancy ... but it sure wasn't! It is a fundraiser for the West Texas Boys Ranch ... $100 per couple! Since we didn't have to pay, we stayed until the end to help clean up ... we got home a little after 2 am!


I am covering up a zit/fever blister (actually I don't know what it is) ... it is ugly and would ruin the picture! I decided a finger would be prettier! FYI- it is almost gone now!

Sunday was a L-A-Z-Y day for us! I won four seasons of Reba off of ebay, and I had a message that said it was delivered on friday! SO we walked the dogs down to the office! Bevo is still learning that when we say, "Come Here" ... that means come here now! When we do let him off the leash while walking, sometimes he is really good, but other times he runs until he is just worn out ... then he walks right up to you! Sunday was a day for running! Bevo had to stay outside for the rest of the day and during the night! This is a picture of him pouting from outside!

He is standing on his dog house, looking in.


Laying his head down on the window sill.

Pressing his nose into the screen.

I know these pictures are a lot a like ... but I could not just pick one!!

Another Great weekend in the Neal Household!! :)

No comments: