Monday, April 28, 2008

Answers ... I've got Answers!

And Here are the answers:

  1. The first time I met Bryan ... I was with his friend who liked me! This is True ... I went to a movie, then to Baker Street. We were playing a card game, when Bryan showed up!

  2. I can beat Bryan in the XBox game, Halo! So True ... I used to play this game with my friend, Laken, all the time! Bryan, on the other hand, never plays this! I must admit ... It is quite fun beating Bryan at a video game!

  3. I have never broken a bone in my body! Again, True ... I have had many scraps and bruises, but no broken bones!

  4. Even during my rebellion years, I have never snuck out of my parent's house! I am proud to say that this is true!

  5. I have an autographed picture of the six main characters on FRIENDS! Sadly, False ... I have actually bidded on one at Ebay, but didn't win! Soon, this one will be true!

  6. I have already bought our future child's first piece of clothing! hahah So True ... I always walk through the baby stuff at Wal-Mart! I grab their clearance items! If our baby can't wear it, then I will give it as a gift someday!

No comments: